- Custom-made products for which reflection wavefronts accuracy is certified by measurements with a Zygo GPI XP-6" laser interferometer system.
- Used as flat substrates for total-reflection mirrors, Newton plates, and other applications demanding reflection wavefront accuracy.
- The reflection wavefront accuracy of these products is certified by interference fringe photos and three-dimensional analysis data. These documents are provided along with the product.
- Also available are coated master optics. However, the accuracy guarantee applies only to the substrate. Accuracy may vary from surface accuracy after coating.
- Master optics with pits are also available.
- Also available are master optics with apertures larger than ø150 mm. See "Large aperture optics".
- Certified accuracy for flat substrates for total-reflection mirrors normally indicates reflection wavefront accuracy. Certified accuracy for precision parallel plates for windows and wedge substrates normally indicates transmitted wavefront accuracy. Certified accuracy for precision parallel plates for laser mirrors or beam splitters normally indicates the accuracy of both reflection and transmitted wavefronts.