- Also available are large aperture optical polished products intended for use with lasers. The surface accuracy of these products is measured and optically certified by a Zygo GPI XP-12, a sophisticated interference measurement device employing a ø12" aperture converter (expansion optical system) and a reference plate.
- SAlso available are large aperture optics ranging from approximately ø200 mm to ø300 mm, for which the accuracy of the reflection wavefront and transmitted wavefront are certified.
- Product accuracy is certified by providing interference fringe photos and three-dimensional analysis data.
- Accuracy measurements are available for substrates as well as Sigma Koki's large aperture optics. (Measurements up to λ/20.)
- Coating a polished product may affect the accuracy of the surface flatness before coating. Please inform us in advance of any requirements in this regard.
- Be sure to wear laser safety goggles when checking optical path and adjusting optical axis.