· Total reflection mirrors with an MgF2 coated over Al coatings as the protective coating for the aluminum flat mirror, the thickness of which is controlled so that the mirror is compatible with light in the ultraviolet region.
· A higher reflectance (about 85%) of light in the ultraviolet region can be obtained with this mirror, than with standard products (e.g., aluminum flat mirrors).
- The reflectance curves are based on actual measurements and may be different with production lots.
- Be sure to wear laser safety goggles when checking optical path and adjusting optical axis.
- The surface flatness is the reflected wavefront distortion of the surface before coating.
- When no external tolerances are specified, Sigma Koki's standard tolerances apply.