· Total reflection mirrors produced by over-coating several layers of other dielectric films, replacing coating with MgF2 , over the Al coating as the protective coating of aluminum flat mirrors.
· Permits greater reflectance boost (by about 5%) than standard products, I.e., aluminum flat mirrors.
· Depends on the wavelength and incident angle of the light, since the mirrors employ a dielectric-multilayer-film (dielectric multilayer).
· The mechanical strength of the coating is improved over MgF2 -overcoated aluminum mirrors.
- The reflectance curves are based on actual measurements and may be different with production lots.
- Be sure to wear laser safety goggles when checking optical path and adjusting optical axis.
- The surface flatness is the reflected wavefront distortion of the surface before coating.